Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Miss the Purple Crayons, Though

… you should be ashamed and go back to guatemala or whatever fucking middleeastern asshole you came from …

Just one of the many, many gems from a piece of wingnut hate mail sent to Markos Moulitsas (of Daily Kos fame), which began by offering to:

… prove to you that you are communist scum thrugh something called the scientific method.

To save you a trip to Wikipedia: Markos was in fact born in Chicago, Illinois.

Admittedly, this may be considered by some to be a middlewestern asshole.

I kid, I kid.

(h/t: watertiger)

2 comments:

J. A. Baker said...

Check out the poll Kos has to go with it. "It's a Poe!" is (barely) leading!

bjkeefe said...

Yeah, I was awfully tempted to vote that choice myself. In the end, I figured Kos must get so much real wingnut hate mail that he's bound to get some genuine gems like this one.

Plus, even if fake, it is an accurate representation of how the typical Sarah Palin fan feels.

ShareThis